Luigi VS. MasterHand Luigi VS. MasterHand

nice

i liked it, it was well animated and i didn't know how it was going to end. well done

CIA responds:

Thanks! i appreciate it!

cobwebs cobwebs

sweet deal

That movie was really fucking good. the music accompanying the monologue added the perfect creepy touch. i look foward to more amazing work from you

stickboybob responds:

thank you so much!
this is actually only my3rd flash ever!

The Clock War: Part III The Clock War: Part III

please shut the fuck up CallMeDunne30

fuck what the last guy said, this movie didn’t need action. I’ve watched this film about 3 times and I can see all the thought and work that was put into it.

Graphics: 9
I liked the graphics, I thought they were more then adequate. The variety of angles F U clock was drawn in were numerous and clever. Lots of detail was put into strawberry clocks pedals, and FU clocks hand stuff like little wrinkles around the joints.

Style: 8
I liked the style

Sound: 10
I think the sound was perfect, the computer voices were clear and the music fit perfectly to the story.

Violence: 5
Honestly I was expecting more violence considering the name of the film, however there were some good war shots in the early portion of the film and there was of course the battle between strawberry and carrot clock. Honestly I don’t think this movie needed a lot of violence.

Humor: 5
Thought it was funny when strawberry clock said “you cannot kill strawberry clock… bitch”

Overall: 10
Overall I feel this film really had a soul and I really enjoyed it, the message advocated peace, and that isn’t such a bad thing, not all animations need to promote violence to be good. I feel the score you got 3.84 is very unfair considering how much time you put into this. 5 months in the making, that’s crazy, 3.84, that just makes me depressed for you.

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b Lord of the Clocks pt. 1b

best clock movie ever

really enjoyed it, I hope to see the entire trilogy complete someday

happy clopck crew day!!!! happy clopck crew day!!!!

please

that song is soo annoying and the animation sucked, i shut it off before i could give it a zero

Smile! Smile!

I like it

That was one creepy animation

Stop The War In Lebanon Stop The War In Lebanon

disturbing

Are those all really photos from Lebanon I didn’t think they'd have killed that many children in such a short time period.
Okay now to explain the score I gave you, graphics are zero because I doubt you took the pictures and they are disgusting. I gave you a zero for sound because the only sound in this flash is some corny music that shuts off before the flash ends. I feel that perhaps you should have used something more fitting, like “where have all the flowers gone” or maybe a Bob Dylan song. Overall though this opened my eyes to how devastating a war that had until now in my mind seemed very small.

Bad Flash Kills Bad Flash Kills

heheh

Made me laugh, I especially enjoyed the intro. The graphics were very good and the story was funny. I really would have liked to see a sequel it is unfortunate that you killed the main characters. maybe you could have them resurrected or something lol. Anyways keep up the good work

RSQViper responds:

Yeah, that is my main failure in Flash. I always kill off my main characters, thus making a sequel unlikely.

Lucky for NG, I'm already at work on my next Flash which WILL be a series and I won't be killing off my main characters.

Thanks for the review and I'm glad you liked it!

penndragon penndragon

poor dragon

why'd that bitch have to kill it?? she isnt an angle shes killin all these innocent demons....

spacejelly responds:

i dont know, its her job or something

World War I½: TSOO World War I½: TSOO

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

omg this is by far one of the funniest flashes i've ever seen on newgrounds

allemansing responds:

wow thx!
but that means youre supposed to ad this to your favourite submissions.

wow gfx 9! :D:D